Shimano FM9000A Forcemaster Electric Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: DEEP50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Retrive||Gear Ratio||Max Winding Speed||Braid Capacity|
|Ball Bearings||Max Drag||Weight||Electricity||Price|
|Right Hand||3.3:1||153 yds/min||40/2050|
|3||55lb||53.4oz||12V DC||$999.99 USD|
Improving upon the original for the 2021 fishing season, the Shimano FM9000A Forcemaster Electric Reel has been upgraded to better suit the needs of both deep water anglers and kite fishermen. Featuring a powerful motor and packed with a staggering 55 pounds of fish-stopping cross-carbon drag, the Forcemaster 9000A eliminates the exhausting tasks of manually winching the dead weight resistance of kites, dredges, or deep-drop rigs. To enhance its ability to fight large fish, the Forcemaster 9000A incorporates Shimano's Heat Free System II to reduce the reel’s internal temperature when the motor is under heavy stress. This feature works by dissipating motor heat through vents in the reel's side plate to greatly reduce the chances of motor failure due to overheating. With winding speeds of up to 153 yards per minute, anglers can quickly crank in bottom rigs or reel in kites to change out baits with great speed and efficiency. This ability helps keep anglers fresh and allows them to focus on other important tasks that increase their chances at success. Whether you're pulling fully loaded deep-drop rigs up from the depths or flying kites in South Florida for trophy sailfish, the Forcemaster 9000A is the perfect power assist electric reel for the job.
Shimano Technology Found In Shimano FM9000A Forcemaster Electric Reels:
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- CI4+ - An enhanced version of the original CI4 material, this highly technical carbon material is 2.5 times stiffer than the original and is used to create weight savings on the reel.
- Fine Dot LCD - Ultra-Clear LCD Screen remains easily readable even in full sunlight.
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Heat Free System II - Dissipates motor heat through vents in the reel's side plate to ensure the GigaMax Motor delivers peak power all day long and does not overheat.
- E-Exciting Drag Sound - Produces an audible drag sound in place of a mechanical clicker to provide the angler better feedback when a fish makes a run.
Other than the motor upgrade these reels are very similar
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!