Shimano Forcemaster Electric Dendou Reels
|Max Winding Speed||Actual Maintainable|
|Max Drag (lb)||PowerPro Line (# test/yds)||Ball Bearings||Weight|
The lineup of Shimano Forcemaster Electric Reel provides anglers with two sizes, the FM6000 and FM9000 that helps to cover various techniques from deep dropping for tilefish, rosefish, grouper, and more, to also light jigging and kite fishing. The Forcemasterís Muteki Plus Motor offers best in class winding strength, drag capacity, and speed, all the while helping to generate and dissipate heat. Shimanoís Heat Free System II also helps to disperse heat, as we all know that issues with electric reels are more often than not the result of excess heat. With both sizes offering up to 55lbs of drag at full and two sizes offering line capacities that allow anglers to use the Forcemaster series of electric reels for all off their deep dropping and kite fishing needs.
Shimano Technology Found In Forcemaster Electric Reels :
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- E-Exciting Drag Sound - Produces an audible drag sound in place of a mechanical clicker to provide the angler better feedback when a fish makes a run.
- Fine Dot LCD - Ultra-Clear LCD Screen remains easily readable even in full sunlight.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An anglerís actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. Itís efficiency through strength.
- Muteki Moter - Produces best-in-class winding power and speed.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!