Shimano SRG10000SW Saragosa SW Spinning Reel: The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. These reels are water resistant and provide a comfortable drag. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. These reels offer up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish.
- X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability
- X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models
- Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
- Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
- Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
- Fluidrive II
- Waterproof drag
- Dartainium II drag washers
- Ergonomic handle grips
- Septon handle grips
- Approved for saltwater use
Star PJS52XH Plasma Jigging Rods: Always ahead of the curve, Star Rods is one of the first manufacturers in the world to create fishing rods using basalt fiber. Basalt fiber used in conjunction with Duratech technology gives Plasma jigging rods the most advanced performance to date. Basalt fiber is superior to other fibers in aspects of strength, stability and tenacity. Basalt is a naturally occurring volcanic rock found throughout the world. The rock is melted and spun into continuous extremely fine fibers, which are used throughout the rods. Basalt fibers are known for their exceptional durability with resistance to heat, moisture and UV light. Plasma jigging rods; Strong as a rock, light as a feather.