Shimano SRG6000SW Saragosa SW Spinning Reel: The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. These reels are water resistant and provide a comfortable drag. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. These reels offer up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish.
- X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability
- X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models
- Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
- Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
- Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
- Fluidrive II
- Waterproof drag
- Dartainium II drag washers
- Ergonomic handle grips
- Septon handle grips
- Approved for saltwater use
Shimano TZS72ML Terez Spinning Rod - Black: The first ever fishing rod built to fish PowerPro. Using Shimano's TC4 technology we have created the lightest and most powerful rod ever built. Using EVA grips and custom Shimano Aluminum Reel Seats matched with the new Fuji K Guide with Alconite Rings, this rod series is built to perfection. Both spinning and casting rods range from 15 lb to 100 lb top shots. These rods are a perfect match for Talica, Trinidad A, Stella and Thunnus. Limited Lifetime Over the Counter Warranty.
- TC4 Blank Construction
- Smallest Diameter Blank
- Actions to fish Waxwing with PowerPro
- Custom shaped grips
- Fuji K Style Frames
- Fuji Alconite Rings
- Custom Skeletonized Aluminum Reel Seat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.