Shimano TEK600HGLCA Tekota Levelwind Conventional Reel w/ Line Counter
ICAST 2018 Best Saltwater Reel Winner!
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve Per Crank||Mono Line Capacity|
|PowerPro Line Capacity|
- Easy to replace anti-fogging lens on LC models
- Loud clicker
- Ergonomic S-compact body design
Plenty of crank power
Great for trolling salmon or bottom fishing.
Strong smooth drag.
Casts well even with the line counter.
Its been a year with no problems.
- Level wind lightweight
Beefy 35lbs of drag and low gear ratio!
- 35lbs of drag
- Built well, lots of line capacity!
I have 10 of them
- Well built, counters work well , very smooth
- Non that I can say yet
I use it to drag spoons and mojos up here in the upper East coast for bass
Also use it for dragging umbrellas rigs
That being said when you have the umbrellas on and a bass you gotta max this thing out like crazy and still over play it either he rod to get the fish in
Wish they beefed up the drag
- Price for gear ratio and retrieve
- Durable corrosion Resistant body material
- Smooth Star Drag Power
- Smooth Cranking
- Comes in level wind as well as non.
- Can get a optional line counter is clear and easy to read and doesn?t get in your way of fighting fish.
- Try locating them buy it when you see it or they?ll be gone
Very noisy to cast with the non disengaging levelwind, but it does cast well.
- Lots of plastic
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!