Shimano Thunnus TU6000CI4 Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Line Capacity (Test/Yards)||Power Pro Capacity (est/Yards)||Line Retrieve Per Crank||Max Drag||S SUS Bearings||Roler Clutch||Gear Ratio||Grip||Weight||Price|
|35 in||20 lbs.||6||1||4.8||Small Egg||18 oz||$279.99 USD|
- Lightweight CI4 Frame and Rotor (AL on 12000)
- Aluminum Sideplate
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III. Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Varispeed Oscillation
- S-Concept, S-Rotor, S-Arm Cam, Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment), Oversized Septon Grips for Power and Comfort, WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
- Repairable Clicker
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse
- Floating Shaft
- Fluidrive II Gearing
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- high quality, superb engineering, the finest available...and a great price!
- Much lighter than originals. Still same smooth reels.
- Smooth Drag, Lightweight, Excellent Baitrunner Feature.
20 pound bluefish are wh shimano tiralejo 12f nobody cast like me
- Lightweight, amazing dual drag system, everything about this reel rocks
Handles the tarpon under the bridges in excess of 100 lbs and is great for drifting live bait
offshore with the bait runner feature. it overmatches the schoolie dolphin but easily handles
the larger gaffers. I would buy 10 more if they didn't update the models
every few years making parts to previous models obsolete. I have a dozen shimano reels
(more?) and take care of them. when they finally need parts, you can't get them a few years
after they come out. Good news is if you take care of them, you can give them to your kids.
Smooth and strong, good drag and love the bait runner feature. kids can put it in the rod
holder and walk away...as they do, turn the crank and your fish is still on and they do not
have to adjust the drag, just crank in your fish. I use it more than my stellas because they are
several generations old and can't afford to have them break. not much of a drop off in performance.
- eventually parts will not be available as newer generations of this reel come out
- Easy to cast, holds plenty of line, bait-runner feature, smooth drag, , as fool proof as it gets, great for my wife
- Its a spinning reel, so you feel a little wimpy
You will need a medium Shimano reel cover for your 6k Thunnus. Tight lines!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!