Shimano TN20A Trinidad A Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: DEEP50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Line Capacity (Test/Yards)||Power Pro Capacity (Test/Yards)||Line Retrieve Per Crank||Max Drag||S SUS Bearings||Roler Clutch||Gear Ratio||Weight||Price|
|46 in||25 lbs.||8||1||6.2:1||19.8 oz||$489.99 USD|
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
- New Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
- Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Ultra-Lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
- Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged AL Frame and Left Sideplate Design with E.I.
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined AL Right Sideplate with E.I.
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
- Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
- Manual Metal Clutch Lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
- Adjustable Handle Shank
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
- Chrome Plated Screws
- Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Micro-Click
- Metal Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for Mono, Flurocarbon and PowerPro lines
Very light but strong drag power.
Very smooth for casting jigs.
My TN16A is the smoothest reel I ever used so far.
Wow!! I am in West Coast.
I used this reel for both fly liner (live bait) and casting surface jigs.
WOW WOW WOW
Very strong drag and cast super far!!
Get it you won't regret!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!