Shimano TranX Baitcasting Reels
The revolutionary design and shape of the TranX provides the comfort of low profile with the capacity of a conventional reel.
|Line Retrieve Per Crank||Hollow Ace Capacity|
|Mono Capacity (lb/yds)||Max|
|S A-RB Bearings||Roller Bearings||Gear|
|25lb||7||1||6.6:1||20.0 oz||$499.99 USD|
|25lb||7||1||4.6:1||20.0 oz||$499.99 USD|
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability.
- HEG - a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency.
- SF - Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for better freespool.
- E.I. Surface treatment on the spool protects against corrosion from saltwater soaked braided line.
- S A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use.
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play.
- VBS Brake System effectively reacts to spool rotation speed to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast.
- Dartainium II Drag Washer provides incredibly smooth drag performance with durability.
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!