Shimano TRX200AXG Tranx Baitcasting Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $100 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Inches Per Crank||Gear Ratio||Mono/Fluoro Line|
|Max Drag (lb)||Ball Bearings||Weight (oz)||Hand|
- New Coreprotect water resistance feature for dependable use in tough conditions
- HAGANE Body, X-Ship and HEG Gearing for big baits and big fish
- Higher gear ratio, higher drag rating and more line per crank
- HG model has a 70 mm single handle with a Ci4+ handle knob.
- Low gear model has a 102 mm double handle with oversized rubber knobs.
(This reel is the perfect option to pair it with a jigging rod when you want to rest from the weight of a conventional reel and without fear of running out of line and drag power.)
- poder de arrastre
- capacidad de linea
- materiales de calidad
- proteccion a salpicaduras de agua salada
- (pulling power
- line capacity
- quality materials
- salt water splash protection)
- ninguna (none)
- Smooth lightweight line capacity
- Nothing at all
- Lightweight, smooth, ergonomic
- Lower profile can result in your index finger getting in the way of the line coming off and going on the reel when fully palming the reel.
- Small, lightweight.
- Never in stock.
- Power Handle
- Power, Smooth Reel in, Compact.
I honestly believe the tranx 300 is better suited for salt than the bigger tranx's because of it's lack of bearings, there is pretty much nothing to corrode.
- not sure, it's just as smooth as my daiwas but they always like to fail.
- They fail fishing exclusively in saltwater.
- None noted at this point.
- Light, strong, oversized dual paddle handle
- Great casting, control, and smoothness.
- Good looking.
- Great for salt water too.
- Plenty of power for fishing heavy cover.
- Great amount of line capacity.
- None that I can think of
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!