Simrad 000-12185-001 S2009 9 in. Fishfinder w/ Broadband Sounder Module & CHIRP Technology
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Display Size||Resolution||Orientation||Connectivity||Waterproof Rating||Price|
|S2009 Fishfinder||9 in.||480 x 800||Portrait||Ethernet|
The Simrad S2009 Fish Finder combines the Broadband Sounder module with CHIRP technology, 9 in. portrait display for maximum vertical detail, and intuitive keypad-driven operation. Robust yet compact with both bracket and flush-mount installation options, the S2009 was designed to meet the need for a dedicated fish finder display aboard coastal and offshore fishing vessels.
Simrad 000-12185-001 S2009 9 in. Fishfinder Includes:
- Dedicated fish-finder with integrated Broadband Sounder module and CHIRP technology
- High depth penetration and ping speed
- Vertical heave compensation
- 9 in. 480x800-pixel portrait LCD
- High-brightness display ideal for outside installation
- See clearly with White Line, White Marker, and Colour Erase features
- Simple operation with 8 direct-access menu keys
- Bracket and flush mounting options (bracket included)
- Full-sized SD card slot for logs and software updates
- Ethernet, NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 connectivity
- Integrated Single-Channel Broadband Sounder Module
- CHIRP Technology
- Vertical Heave Compensation
- Keypad Operation with Direct-Access Menu Keys
- Sonar Log Recording - ciBioBase and Insight Genesis Compatible
- Languages: 40 languages
- Screen Brightness: 1200 cd/m2
- Echosounder Max Depths: 3,000m / 10,000 ft. (transducer-dependent)
- Echosounder Transducers: Standard Broadband and single-channel CHIRP Transducers
- Echosounder Frequencies: CHIRP 28-38 kHz, 40-60 kHz, 85-145 kHz, 130-210kHz, Broadband 28kHz, 38kHz, 50kHz, 83kHz, 200kHz
- Display Size: 9 in. portrait
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800
- Display Type: 9 in. LED-backlit Colour TFT LCD
- Connectors: 1x NMEA0183, 1x NMEA2000, 1x Ethernet
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 224.3mm / 8.83 in.
- Product Depth: 82.3mm / 3.24 in.
- Product Height: 260.1mm / 10.24 in.
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 10.8-31.2 V DC
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!