Simrad 000-13249-001 NAC-2 Low Current Course Computer
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $109 with Code: SAILS109 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|NAC-2 Low Current Course Computer||$849.00 USD|
The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 10M (33') in length and is suitable for low-current pumps, mechanical drive units, or solenoid valves (8 Amps continuous/16 Amps peak).
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 10M (33') in length
- Output of 8 Amps continuous, 16 Amps peak
- Clutch output (3 Amps maximum)
- Compatible with low-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 rudder feedback units
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000® connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!