Simrad 000-13770-001 XSONIC TM275LH-W Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer Wide Angle
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|XSONIC TM275LH-W Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer Wide Angle||$1,948.99 USD|
The TM275LH-W is a urethane, transom-mounted CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up. This dual-channel transducer combines Low CHIRP frequencies to accurately track the bottom in deep water, with High CHIRP at a constant 25x beam width for the best resolution and coverage in the upper water column and in shallower depths.
- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16x beam width
- 150-250 kHz High CHIRP with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
- Mounting Style: Transom
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!