Simrad 000-13908-001 XSONIC SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer - 0 Degree - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|XSONIC SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer - 0 Degree - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable||$798.99 USD|
SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer 0° - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
The SS75M is a stainless steel, thru-hull, non-tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP - CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Depth/Temperature - Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Easy To Install
- Medium Frequency - CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Highly Accurate - Provides extremely accurate data.
- 0° Tilt - The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 7° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile - The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection - Easily connect to Simrad NSSevo3 or Lowrance HDS Gen3
- Cable Length (Feet): 10M
- Chirp: Medium
- Frequency: 80-130kHz
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 9
- Power: 600w
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!