Simrad 000-14137-001 GO12 XSE Combo - w/ Basemap
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|GO12 XSE Combo - w/ Basemap||$2,149.00 USD|
GO12 XSE Combo w/Basemap
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
Simrad GO series displays are full-featured chartplotters with support for a wide range of cartography options including C-MAP®, Navionics®, C-MAP Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Mark waypoints with a simple touch, and assign meaningful names that make them easy to find on your next trip.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Add a suitable transducer and your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. Add an HDI or TotalScan transducer, and your display also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO12 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your display will suggest the shortest, safest route. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing).
* Automatic routing features are unavailable in North America.
Navionics® SonarChart™ Live support
Enjoy the most up-to-date charts on the water with Navionics SonarChart Live. Available exclusively with Navionics charts, this feature creates a depth-contour overlay using live sonar data from your display’s built-in sounder. The results are shown on your GO series display and updated in real-time as you fish or cruise.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO series offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display.
Simrad SonicHub®2 Compatible
The optional SonicHub®2 module is the perfect companion to your GO series display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices with this black-box audio system that eliminates the need for a separate head unit.
Built-in Wireless Connectivity
The Simrad GO series provides access to online services including easy wireless map downloads and software updates via any wireless hotspot. On the water, connect your Simrad GO series display to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free Link app.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports the widest range of charts
- 12-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Built-in Broadband Sounder™, CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging or ForwardScan™ sonar support (transducer required)
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Cartography supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 310mm x 219mm x 82.7mm (12.20 x 8.63" x 3.26") (no bracket)"
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Weight: 2.242 kg (4.94 lbs)
- Type Approval: N/A
- Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)"
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)"
- Shock and Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Power Consumption, max.: 30 W
- Power Consumption, typical: 24 W
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen Size and Type: 12 Diagonal High Visibility WVGA Color TFT LCD"
- Backlight Color: White
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Basemap: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1280 x 800
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Not Included
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!