Simrad NAIS-400 Class-B AIS Transponder
|Description||AIS Class||Waterproof||Includes Programming Fee||Price|
|AIS Transponder||Class B||IPX7 Standard||Yes||$749.00 USD|
Reduce your risk of collision with this latest generation, fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NEW NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO chartplotter / multi-function display and Simrad RS VHF system.
- Class-B Approved: Meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System.
- Send & Receive: The NAIS-400 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, whilst you receive data from other vessels. This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance maneuvers well in advance.
- Integrated Solution: Networks with your NSS, NSE and NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and your VHF for a fully integrated system.
- Multiple Networking Connections: Compatible with NMEA2000 / NMEA0183 / NMEA0183 Multiplexing / USB
- Waterproof: IPX7 standard
- Lightweight: Just 250g
- Low Power Consumption
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
|Click here to download form (pdf, 52KB)|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!