Spiderwire Ultracast Invisi-Braid Superline
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Ultracast Invisi-Braid Superline||300yd Spool||Translucent||Select Lb test||$0.00 USD|
Spiderwire Ultracast Invisi-Braid Superline represents the best of SpiderWire performance because it is the highest quality, best performing series in the SpiderWire brand. Only the best technology and most advanced nylons, fluoropolymers and High Molecular Weight PE fibers qualify for an Ultracast fishing line. Ultimate fishing line, for ultimate performance! Outcasts and outlasts any other braid!
- Ultra smooth 8 carrier braid_Innovative cold-fusion process
- Translucency for near invisibility
- Extremely high strength-per-diameter
- Amazingly thin and sensitive
- High pick count for roundness and durability
- Strong and smooth passes through guides very well and great for tying knots
- None what so ever
- good product
I bought this line to load on my 13 y/o sons Okuma spinning reels. We are running 12# drag and consistently land large 36" Black Drum & Redfish without excessive stress on the fish. This line is easy to work with and the knots hold tight! I switched over to using Springer knots in late 2018, and they work great with this line.
- Ease of use
- Once the knot is tied & set, forget about it. It will hold.
- Very small diameter for strength.
- -the line may cut into your fingers when tightening knots or leadering fish. This goes for all lines though...just be aware.
- strong/durable and i think it will do good in much deeper clear-ish water.
- extremely high viability
- Strong line
- White color get dirty fast
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!