St. Croix Avid AVC Crankbait Series Casting Rods
These St. Croix Avid AVC Crankbait Series Casting Rods are built from high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks and trimmed out with Fuji’s Alconite Concept Guide System. They deliver a combination of strength, durability and a light, sensitive feel that makes their price downright impressive.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|7'||M||Mod.||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 5/8||3.7||2||$210.00 USD|
|7'||MH||Mod.||1||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.1||2||$210.00 USD|
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) tolling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIIIgraphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji SKM reel seat/gunsmoke hoods.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two Coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
You can cast them out of site with this rod. Handles fluorocarbon and braid better than any crank bait rod I've owned. Will be ordering the HM model next for DD-22
deep divers up to an 1-1/4 ozs. As with all St. Croix rods, the build quality is exceptional. Quality from end to end.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!