St Croix Legend Xtreme Casting Rods
ICAST 2020 Best Freshwater Rod Winner!
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
Legend Xtreme Features:
- Blends St. Croix’s highest-grade materials and proprietary technologies with Daiwa AGSTM guides
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology(ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action/increase in sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle for unmatched control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow sure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
1) Can this casting rod attach a conventional reel for boat use? If yes, what would be a good reel?
2) I see it has a lower line and lure weight, can it handle Blackfish, seabass and stripers on boat?
While im sure you can mount a conventional style reel on this rod i wouldnt recommend it, I would highly recommend a Shimano Tranx 300 or 400 size or Daiwa Lexa, some kind of low profile reel with enough torque and power to lift these fish
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!