St. Croix MSWC70MHF Mojo Salt Conventional Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Wt||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle||Price|
St. Croix MSWC70MHF Mojo Salt Conventional Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods.
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with rust-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji DPSH Boat Rod reel seat and complimentary gimbal.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Caught some big reds under the bay bridges
A fast tip is a bonus
- Going to buy another one
second use 150lb blackbtip
i have it paired with 9500 slammer 3
- solid backbone - soft enough tip to still feel the slightest bite
- none so far
- Amazing rod
- Heavy duty
- Awesome warranty
- Superb Build Quality
- Excellent Blank
The ideal size of a spinning reel (fixed spool reel) for a 7ft fast action medium heavy rod would be a 40 / 4000 / 4500 size, depending on manufacturer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
The St.Croix Mojo Salt MSWC70MHF has a gimbal butt. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!