St. Croix MSWC80MHMF Mojo Salt Conventional Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Wt||Rod Wt (oz)||Handle||Price|
Mojo Salt Series Rods Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods.
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with rust-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji DPSH Boat Rod reel seat and complimentary gimbal.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
second use 150lb blackbtip
i have it paired with 9500 slammer 3
Would the 8 foot medium heavy rod be a good match for a Shimano Tekota 500a or 600a to use for down rigging in the ocean for stripers? Probably going to use 40 or 50 pound braid line to troll tube and worms and/or live bait.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!