St. Croix TIC66HF Tidemaster Inshore Casting Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: SUMMER200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|6'6''||H||Fast||1||12 - 25||3/4 - 2||5.2||5||$180.00 USD|
- Premium quality SCII Graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames.
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel Seat/frosted silver hoods.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Great combo for backwater flounder
Very fast action and extremely good back bone. If you dislike whippy rods, this is the one to get. I am certainly going to give this a workout in the spring. Already caught several blues and a trout on 2 oz spoon.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!