St. Croix TIS70MF Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|7'||M||Fast||1||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.6||2||$160.00 USD|
Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Rods are handcrafted with St. Croix's exclusive SC graphite for strength and durability. St. Croix Tidemaster rods are fitted with premium saltwater-grade hardware including Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides featuring new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance. Tidemaster rods are meticulously finished with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Rods
- Premium quality SCII Graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
By Archie Davis
October 16, 2013
St Croix TIS70MF Tidemaster inshore Spinning Rod
This is the best rod I've found to sling a cork or throw a lure inshore saltwater fishing.
ProsDependable and feels good after fishing all day.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Starting at $17.50
Starting at $5.49
Balloon Fisher King
Our Price: $12.49
Starting at $3.99