St. Croix TSWC66MF Triumph Saltwater Conventional Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Guides||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|6' 6''||M||Fast||1||15 - 30||Fuji Light Boat||14.7||1||$120.00 USD|
St. Croix Triumph Saltwater Conventional rods feature genuine Fuji components including aluminum-oxide guides with frame styles best suited for the specific Power - Light Boat, Medium Boat and Heavy Boat.
- Specialized blanks engineered from SCII fiberglass and SCIII Graphite
- Designed specifically for saltwater boat, pier and jetty fishing
- Fuji aluminum-oxide guides nd flanged tip top
- Fuji DPS Boat Rod reel Seat
- Slick butt rear grip and premium EVA fore grip on conventional modles
- Fuji Graphite gimble with EVA cap on all models
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed and imported by St. Croix to our exacting standards
1 Question & 1 Answer
from NY asked:
November 19, 2014
Is this good for fluke on ny party boats? What reels would work best? Compare this to the same priced shimano tvc66m.
Yes, it would be great for NY Fluke. It will be heavier than the Shimano rod. It comes down to personal choice. Both are great. As for reels, an Avet SX or SXJ would be the first choice.
on November 19, 2014