TackleDirect Custom Conventional Neoprene Reel Covers
Custom neoprene conventional reel covers with TackleDirect logo.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Neoprene conventional reel cover||Baitcast||See Specifications||$6.49 USD|
|Neoprene conventional reel cover||Small||See Specifications||$5.99 USD|
|Neoprene conventional reel cover||Medium||See Specifications||$6.49 USD|
|Neoprene conventional reel cover||Large||See Specifications||$7.99 USD|
|Neoprene conventional reel cover||X-Large||See Specifications||$8.99 USD|
- Shimano: Low Profile Baitcast Reels 100-200 Size
- Daiwa: Low Profile Baitcast Reels 100-200 Size
TD-CRC-S Applicable Reels:
- Shimano: Shimano Round Baitcast Reels 50-250 Size
- Daiwa: Round Baitcast Reel 200 Size
TD-CRC-M Applicable Reels:
- Shimano: Round Baitcasters 300-700 Size
- Penn: 965 and 975 Fathom and Squall 12-30 Size
- Daiwa: Round Baitcast Reel 300-400 Size Saltist and Saltiga 10-40 Size
- Avet: SXJ, SX, MXL, JX, LX
- Abu Garcia: 5500, 6500, 7000
TD-CRC-L Applicable Reels:
- Shimano: Large Round Reels 700-800 Star Drag Reels Torium, Tiagra, and Talica 12-30 Size Trolling Reels
- Daiwa: Saltist and Saltiga 50 and 60 Size Conventional
- Penn: Fathom and Squall 40-60 Size Conventional 12-30 Size Trolling Reels 112-113 Senator
- Avet: HX-HXW
TD-CRC-XL Applicable Reels:
- Shimano: Trolling Reels 30W-50W
- Penn: Penn Trolling Reels 30W-50W, 113H2LW-114H2LW
- Avet: EX & EXW 30-50 Size
- Okuma: 30W-50W
- fit and function
- Nice , Quality material
- Own 3x and will get more
- Some sizes aren?t snug to the reel , BUT WILL FIT.
- fit - material
- Great fit Cover and protect the reel completely while mounted on the rod
- Recommend slit openings be added on top of the larger covers (i.e., for trolling reels) to allow access to the reel harness lugs for securing rigged lures while stored.
The only improvement I can recommend would be to add slit openings on top of the larger covers to allow access to the reel harness lugs.
Be sure to check ahead of time with TackleDirect to confirm the correct recommended size(s) for your reel(s).
- Great fit
- Cover and protect the reel completely while mounted on the rod
- Recommend you add slit openings on top of the larger covers (i.e., for trolling reels) to allow access to the reel harness lugs for securing rigged lures while stored.
- Easy on and off.
Penn Warefare 20
Okuma Komodo 450ss
Okuma Metaloid 12 II
Daiwa STTBG30H Saltist
According to our specifications you'll want the Medium conventional cover for the Daiwa sttbg30h saltist
Bonjour, avez vous les dimensions de ces deux modes
The TackleDirect Neoprene reel cover that would best fit an Avet HX would be the TD-CRC-L (TDA-0544). Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks in advance..
Daiwa Saltiga LD35
Penn Squall 30
Shimano Talica 20
Thank you very much
Daiwa Saltiga LD35 - Medium
Penn Squall 30- Medium
Shimano Talica 20- Large
Which size would you recommend for a Penn Rival 20?
Daiwa Sealine 600H - XL
Penn Senator 114H - XL
Penn 330 GTI - L
Penn 310 GTI - M
Daiwa Tanacom 750 ?
Daiwa Tanacom 1000 ?
Penn 209 - TD-CRC-S
Fin-Nor ITC 20 - TD-CRC-S
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!