TackleDirect No Snag Sinker
Sinkers less than 1 oz. or 2.5 in. may be prohibited from use in or shipping to the following states: MA, ME, NH, NY, VT. >> More Info
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|1oz No Snag|
|No Snag Sinker||Unpainted||1oz||$0.35 USD|
|1.5oz No Snag|
|No Snag Sinker||Unpainted||1.5oz||$0.50 USD|
|2oz No Snag|
|No Snag Sinker||Unpainted||2oz||$0.65 USD|
|3oz No Snag|
|No Snag Sinker||Unpainted||3oz||$0.95 USD|
|4oz No Snag|
|No Snag Sinker||Unpainted||4oz||$1.25 USD|
The TackleDirect No Snag Sinker features a flattened profile designed to slip through narrow crevices in structure and effectively traverse sticky terrain without getting hung up. These sinkers are perfect for bottom fishing around reefs, wrecks, jetties, and other types of structure that love to steal your rig!
State laws prevent the shipment of the following items:
- Maine - Lead sinkers 1 oz. or less (or less than 2.5 in.)
- Massachusetts - Lead sinkers 1 oz. or less; Lead jigs less than 1 oz.
- New Hampshire - Lead sinkers 1 oz. or less; Lead jigs less than 1 in.
- New York - Lead sinkers 1/2 oz. or less
- Vermont - Lead sinkers 1/2 oz. or less
If you have an item in your cart that is prohibited from shipping to your state, you will not be able to checkout.
- I didn't lose too many when tog fishing, feels less likely to get fatally snagged.
- Price is always a con with weight, but I will buy these again.
- Slim profile
- Good for not getting snagged
- The side of the shoulder on the eye prevents use of smaller clips
- Good quality.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!