Tsunami Five Star Spinning Rods
|Type||Length||Pieces||Power||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Price|
|Spinning||5'0''||1||Medium-Heavy||10-20lb||1/4-1 1/2oz||$29.99 USD|
|Spinning||5'6''||1||Medium-Heavy||10-20lb||1/4-1 1/2oz||$29.99 USD|
|Spinning||6'0''||1||Medium-Heavy||10-20lb||1/4-1 1/2oz||$29.99 USD|
|Spinning||6'6''||1||Medium-Heavy||10-20lb||1/4-1 1/2oz||$29.99 USD|
|Spinning||6'6''||2||Medium-Heavy||10-20lb||1/4-1 1/2oz||$29.99 USD|
- High modulus graphite composite construction
- Light weight, superior power and sensitivity
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Stainless steel frame Aluminum Oxide ring guides
- Light weight, premium Grade A Comfort Cork grips with durable cork/rubber composite butt cap
- Corrosion proof cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seats
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
- Convenient Hook keeper
Also the rod a very good back bone. I use it to pitch live bait at structure - Mangroves, Juvenile Amber Jack, Jack Cravalle etc and I can pull em out most times!
I have the rod paired with Daiwa BG 3500's, 20lb. PowerPro Superslick and 30lb Momoi mono leader...
This may well have happened on a windy day when something (felt like a ray) got the plug and starting going away with it - the line snapped then but I have only noticed the missing inserts when I packed later on; the wind may have hidden the sudden lack of inserts.
Have yet to contact customer service to discuss a return / warranty options.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!