Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Conventional Reels
$179.99 - $269.99
|Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Ratio||Bearings||Color||Price|
Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Reels Features:
- Lightweight and precision machined for braided line tolerances
- Instant anti-reverse bearing plus two back up dogs
- Hardended, high precision stainless steel
- Powerful carbon fiber drag
- Modern power forged frames and side plates built for high strength
- Precisely machined anodized aluminum spool rides freely on two shielded stainless steel ball bearing mounted to the strong stainless steel spool shaft
5 Questions & 5 Answers
from Los Fresnos, Tx asked:
May 23, 2017
Is this left or right handed?
As of right now the Tsunami Forged are only available in right hand retrieve.
on May 29, 2017
from Dartmouth mass asked:
May 6, 2017
How many yards of braided 50 pound test line can this real hold
The size 10 would hold just over 300 yards of 50# braid.
on May 8, 2017
from Valle del Cauca asked:
April 9, 2017
How much does the 10; weights?
Andres, Hello the weight of this reel is 16oz
on April 11, 2017
from Long Island, NY asked:
March 16, 2017
What is the strike and full drag on each model?
The size 12 is currently out of stock and not available to inspect the drag.The max drag for the Tsunami TSFOR10LD Forged Lever Drag Conventional Reel is 20 lbs. Thank you for considering TackleDirect for your fishing needs.
on March 17, 2017
from NJ asked:
January 15, 2017
where is this reel made?
The Tsunami Forged Lever Drag Conventional Reels are made in China.
on January 17, 2017