Tsunami SWSPC641-MH Slim Wave Casting Rod
|Type||Length||Braid Test||Lure Weight||Power||Action||Price|
|10-25lb||1/2oz to 2-1/2oz||Medium/Heavy||Moderate||$119.99 USD|
- 25% better impact resistance
- 30% stronger than ordinary carbon blank construction
- 50% higher flexural strength
- 22% Higher compression resistance
- Genuine Fuji exposed blank graphite reel seats
- Genuine Fuji concept "O" guides
- Durable, lightweight, high density EVA grips
- Tough epoxy coated, guide wraps
- All models are braid ready
- 3 year warranty
1. Used 4oz & 5oz sinkers with Hi-Lo rig
2. caught 1lbs - 5lbs Black Sea Bass, Porgy, and Sea Robin total 62 fishes
3. Used Shimano Stradic 2500 FJ with 41mm Power knob & reel strand
4. Used PowerPro 20lbs & Berkley Trilene Big Game Monofilament 15lbs as leader
At first, I was worried about swinging Black Sea Bass, Porgy, and Sea Robin with Tsunami SWSPS601-M Slim Wave Spinning Rod, but no problem, this rod handled 5lbs fish no problem.
second, how easy to detect very sensitive bites.. I don;t know about SWSPS641-MH and SWSPS701-MH, this is like less than 6oz rod, so it was very comfortable using it all day.
Next field test will be Summer Flounder and Bluefish. I hope this rod will handle 7lbs-15lbs fish. Because Major Craft rods are skinner and handle over 20lbs fish. So, I will expect this rod to handle 20lbs fish.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!