Tsunami TSTSC 1002H Trophy Surf Casting Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Type||Length||Pieces||Power||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Price|
|Casting||10'||2||Heavy||20lb - 40lb||4oz - 6oz||$99.99 USD|
- Durable graphite mesh over rugged graphite composite blank construction
- Full length blank through butt design
- High gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Sure-grip cork tape grips with short EVA caps
- Stainless steel and graphite cushioned reel seats
- Premium Pac Bay Aluminum Oxide braid friendly guides
- Ultra Slick Titanium Nitride coated Titanium oxide ring tip top
An $8.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Large Guides
- If you intend to use the 8' version for surf fishing, it won't make a great plug rod - it's best at throwing heavy lead and chunks.
- easy casting and durable.
- none to speak of.
- 2 piece easy storage
- Good weight
- Good bend
- Great rod for the price. No complaints.
- Cork tape on rear grip wore after a few boat trips in rod holder.
- Seems lighter than what it's rated for
Compares very favourably with significantly more expensive rods.
- Price. Good quality finish. Powerful action.
- Great price for a quality rod.
- Light weight. 50/50 split makes it easy to transport in a Camaro.
- Tip is still sensitive enough to see small critters hitting at your bait.
- Gimbal little wider than my other rods. Had to go up a size on pvc surf rod holder. Not really a con but just do fit test before heading out.
- sturdy, great hook sets and sensitive
- rigid, barely any bend before you can cause damage to the rod.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!