Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $100 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|105||30 1/2''||19''||19 3/4''||33 lbs||Tan||$500.00 USD|
No mess, impact resistant YETI ICE packs (sold separately) will keep your YETI chilled!
- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- A minimum of two inches of YETI®’s polyurethane foam throughout the cooler body (3” in the lid) provides superior insulation
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
- T-latch keepers are molded into cooler body which can’t fail
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can’t hyper-extend and break
- Padlock holes are molded into cooler body and lid
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
- Dry goods rack included, prevents soggy sandwiches
- Pelicans are Much better coolers than any of the competition with more features, and more sturdy by far for less money.Yeti overcharges
- Image from 6 days after sitting in the house. We used melting ice & no ice blocks. Pretty impressive.
- The absolute best size for pier fishing, period!
- Filled with fish, this bitch is heavy
- I am building a custom $2000 pier fishing cart all around this cooler. Need I say more???
- Removable tray
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!