Korkers BuckSkin Fishing Wading Boot
Korkers BuckSkin is a combination of high performance and comfort to help you master your pursuit.
$139.99 - $159.99
|Korkers BuckSkin||Chocolate Chip/Black||2 lbs 15 oz||Kling-On & Plain Felt Soles||Select Size||$139.99 USD|
|Korkers BuckSkin||Chocolate Chip/Black||2 lbs 15 oz||Kling-On & Studded Kling-On Soles||Select Size||$159.99 USD|
Korkers BuckSkin is a combination of high performance and comfort to help you master your pursuit. Buckskin also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- BuckSkin FB4310 includes Kling-On and Plain Felt outsoles.
- BuckSkin FB4320 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
5 Stars based on 5 reviews
West Greenwich, RI
October 13, 2016
Awsome wader boots
Easy on easy off, light, and the interchangeable soles very secure
ProsOnly need one set of boots
January 12, 2016
Well made boat
I have used these boats for both salt and fresh water. They are great when you need to walk on rocks. However no matter how tight I would tie the laces sand always gets in the boot when fishing the surf. Some times it gets so bad you need to empty. Great boats used for certain applications.
By Brad Carlson
November 4, 2015
Been using old shoes.Glad I got these.Work great.
Pleasantville, New Jersey
March 30, 2015
These are very comfortable to wear all day in any condition. Weather on the banks or rocks with the interchangable soles.
ProsComfortable Great support, no rolled ankles. Interchangable soles Light
Long Island, NY
October 19, 2014
Comfortable and versatile
For the last few years I used waders with boots attached. I decided to give Korkers a try and I am very happy I did. I live on Long Island and use to fish the open beach, LI Sound and bay. I use them every day during the fall fun and I do a lot of walking. The korkers are comfortable and work great on sand, rough water and rocks. I love the interchangeable soles and they are easy to change.
ConsI wish the laces where a little longer
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Starting at $17.50
Starting at $5.49
Balloon Fisher King
Our Price: $12.49
Starting at $3.99