Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE Fishfinders build on the HDS tradition with innovative features like Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, Genesis Live mapping, LiveSight real-time sonar Forward or Down compatibility, and more (some features require additional component purchase). Boasting a powerful arsenal of sonar functionality right out-of-the-box, the HDS Live series is set apart by its built-in support for Active Imaging and compatibility with StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight real-time sonar.
The HDS LIVE 7 delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster sonar updates and chart redraws. Sporting the best navigation tools in the history of the HDS series, the HDS LIVE 7 includes C-MAP Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting capability (Navionics subscription required - not included), preloaded high-res C-MAP US Enhanced inland and coastal charts, plus new C-MAP Genesis Live mapping, allowing anglers to create up to 1/2ft contour maps in real time on their display. With an incredibly clear high-resolution SolarMAX HD screen, the Lowrance HDS LIVE 7 produces industry-leading images that are always easy to see in any circumstance - from any angle, in direct sunlight, even through polarized sunglasses. Of course, it can easily handle current technology and future upgrades, plus a multitude of HDS LIVE integration options such as Broadband 4G Radar, SonicHub 2 audio, SiriusXM Audio/Marine Weather, autopilots, and Power Pole Shallow Water anchors. Clearly it's not an accident that more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder models combined.
Lowrance HDS LIVE Series Features:
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles, viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- Optional StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Dual-Channel CHIRP - dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar - cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Smartphone notifications
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one-touch access to system controls
- SmartSteer control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub 2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000 engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics and more
Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE Fishfinder Specifications:
- Display: 7in diagonal multi-touch color LCD w/ keypad control
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Antenna: Internal 10Hz GPS; external option
- Mapping: Preloaded C-Map Enhanced US charts w/ Genesis Live and Auto-Routing. Optional Navionics Gold/Platinum/Hot Maps, or C-Map Max on Micro-SD card.
- Sounder: Built-in 500 Watt 50/83/200KHz conventional, Lo-Mid-Hi CHIRP, and 455/800KHz StructureScan sonar. With Active Imaging, FishReveal, and LiveSight. Optional StructureScan 3D.
- Radar: Available 3G, 4G broadband or Halo pulse compression radar
- Interface: Ethernet (2 ports); NMEA 2000; NMEA 0183; HDMI & analog video in; USB port, Bluetooth.
- Other Functions: Options - Sonic Hub, Sirius WX/Audio, AIS, engine/fuel monitoring, WiFi connectivity
- Dimensions: 9.21in W x 5.73in H x 3.06in D
- Warranty: Two Year