MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor Saltwater
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Peak Thrust||Shaft Length||Volts||Transducer||Pinpoint GPS||Control||Price|
|Xi5-55SW||55||48||12||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,089.99 USD|
|Xi5-55SW||55||54||12||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,099.99 USD|
|Xi5-80SW||80||54||24||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,389.99 USD|
|Xi5-80SW||80||60||24||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,399.99 USD|
|Xi5-105SW||105||54||36||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,594.99 USD|
|Xi5-105SW||105||60||36||No||Accessory||Wireless Remote||$1,604.99 USD|
|Xi5-55SW||55||54||12||No||Yes||Wireless GPS Remote||$1,698.59 USD|
|Xi5-80SW||80||60||24||No||Yes||Wireless GPS Remote||$2,102.99 USD|
|Xi5-105SW||105||60||36||No||Yes||Wireless GPS Remote||$2,334.09 USD|
The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with wireless capability right out of the box. Anglers can command its precise control capabilities from anywhere on the boat. The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is stealthy quiet and silky smooth to put you over fish and keep you there. From top to bottom, the MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is built with premium materials and robust components for the reliability and durability you expect from MotorGuide.
- Easy to read LED dashboard - The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions.
- Power ON / System Ready
- Propeller ON
- Pinpoint GPS System Active
- The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
- Wireless Pedal for Precise Control - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering thatÆs extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
- All-New Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Next-Gen Digital Technology - The Xi5's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. MotorGuide's new Digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
- Low-Profile Mount - An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage. Saltwater Xi5
- Saltwater Xi5 comes standard with handheld remote
- From its sealed lower unit to its specialized coatings, the Saltwater Xi5 is specially built to resist corrosion.
MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor Features:
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube– the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- New Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
1. The GPS anchoring feature does not work consistently. Sometime I set the GPS to anchor and the boat drifts. Not what it is suppose to do. So it is not reliable.
2. You are suppose to be able to save the anchor locations. When I put the motor in anchor and press the remember button it releases the anchor feature and I drift.
3. Took the motor in for repair and it came back not working with the same problems.
4. There is a serious design flaw with this motor. There is a thin wire that goes into the foot of the motor and attaches to the GPS card. There is
nothing from keeping this wire pulling out of its intended location and detaching from the GPS card. As you put the motor into the water and pull it out of the water this wire rubs against the case of the motor foot and eventually pulls away from the place where it is suppose to be attached.
5. Called the customer service people at Motorguide (Mercury Marine). Nice guys but all they tell you is to take it to a service center. It is a 4 hour trip to the service center. I asked the customer service guy If they could send me a replacement motor. "No we do not do that". You have to take it again to a service center.
Soon I'm going to be buy a replacement outboard and it for sure will not be from Mercury Marine.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!