Scotty 439BK Slide Track
|Slide Track||Black||8''||$6.49 USD|
|Slide Track||Black||16''||$9.99 USD|
|Slide Track||Black||24''||$14.68 USD|
|Slide Track||Black||48''||$20.99 USD|
The Scotty 439BK Slide Track is a versatile option for the avid angler who is looking for the ultimate, re-positionable gear setup solution. The Scotty 439BK Slide Track is flexible enough to allow installation on the gentle curve of a kayak or gunnel of a boat yet remains strong enough to handle multiple rod holders and accessories.
Why limit yourself to one fixed setup, when you can have it all with the Scotty Slide Track system. With gear space at a premium, you can now utilize the flexible space provided by the revolutionary Scotty Slide Track. Reconfigure your gear set up in seconds, to obtain that perfect fish fighting position. Position multiple Scotty 438 Gear-Head Track Adapters onto the Slide Track, click in your favorite Scotty Rod Holders or accessories and simply start fishing!
- Scotty slide track is designed for use with size #10 round or pan head screws.
- When mounting your Scotty Slide Track, drill clearance holes in the track no more than 4” apart.
- Use a #10 (or 5mm) drill bit for the holes in the track, but make sure to use a 1/8" (or smaller) sized drill bit for the pilot holes in your watercraft.
- Use round or pan head fasteners when attaching Scotty Slide Track to your watercraft.
- ATTENTION - Do not use flat head or counter sunk fasteners, as these may split the track over time.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!