Simrad 000-13336-001 NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9, RF25N & N2k Starter Kit
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping On Orders $99 with Code: PERMIT99 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9, RF25N & N2k Starter Kit||$2,200.00 USD|
Comprising of the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass, RF-25 rudder feedback unit & N2k Starter Kit.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10M (33') or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass. Outputs Heading (20 hZ), Rate Of Turn (20 hZ), roll, and pitch (10 hZ) over the NMEA 2000® network.
RF25N, Rudder Feedback Unit: With transmission link and 5M (16.5') NMEA2000 Micro-C cable
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5M (15') N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
- Temperature, operation: 0 to +55°C
- Temperature, storage: -32 to +70°C
- Protection: IPx7
- Weight in Kg: 0.7kg, 1.6lbs
- Dimmension Max size, mm (length x width x height): 211 x 196 x 65.5mm, 8.31" x 7,72" x 2.58"
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Construction: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Cable inlet: Grommet (Spare Incl)
- Local Power supply: 12/24 V DC +10-30%
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalent number (50mA): 1
- Reversible motor control of rudder: Max continious load 30A, peak 50A for 1s
- On/off solenoid control of rudder: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
- Engage output for bypass/clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
- Rudder angle, frequency input: 15V, 1.4 to 5kHz, resol. 20Hz/x OR NMEA2000
- NFU port/stbd input and mode indicator output: External open/close contact, common ret, contact current max 30mA
- Mode input: External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT, common ret, close to activate, contact current max 30mA
- External alarm output for buzzer/relay: Max 100mA, voltage level as local supply
- IEC 61162-1 input (NMEA0183 In): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 output (NMEA0183 Out): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 speed: 4.8 & 38.4 kbaud
- NMEA2000: Certified (pending)
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!