Abu Garcia Revo Toro S Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
by Abu Garcia
|Gear Ratio||Braid Capacity (yd/lb)||Mono Capacity (yd/lb)||Retrieve Rate||Bearings||Max Drag||Weight||Hand Retrieve||Price|
|REVO T2 S50|
|REVO T2 S51|
|REVO T2 S60|
|REVO T2 S61|
Abu Garcia Revo Toro S Low Profile Baitcasting Reels are built for reliability and performance. They have been constructed to handle a wide variety of fresh or saltwater conditions. The new ergonomic design delivers greater line capacity, high max drag and the ability to fish larger baits. A heavy duty gear system coupled with features like a counterbalanced power handle and a robust, externally adjustable magnetic casting brake make these reels the perfect choice for hard fighting species.
- 4 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalleled smoothness
- X-Cräftic alloy frame and sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear Heavy Duty provides increased fighting power and extended gear life
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power (50 size)
- Casting Power Handle For greater cranking power (60 size)
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
February 6, 2017
One of the Best in the Revo Family
I love this Revo. I have about 2 of them as well. The Revo S brings great casting distance, smooth handling, and great durability!
There are no questions or answers for this item.