FLIR M-Series Multi-Sensor Thermal Cameras
FLIR M-Series Multi-Sensor Thermal Night Vision Cameras draw on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for Coast Guards, militaries, and government agencies, to re-define maritime multi-sensor system design. The M-Series contains FLIR's toughest and best-performing thermal cameras available outside of the Special Forces.
With 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide 4X the thermal resolution and more 2X the range performance of other systems. Even in the dead of night, M-Series cameras let you see more, and farther, than ever before.
FLIR M-Series Features:
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics ice-free for crystal clear video
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions provide best-in-class range performance
- System is easy to install and control thanks to simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability
- See more in the most challenging conditions with Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or a single multi-function display
- Display standard video signal on any monitor with an auxiliary video input
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series