FLIR M-Series Multi-Sensor Thermal Night Vision Cameras
|Description||Sensor Type||FOV (NTSC)||Focal Length||Range Performance||Price|
|M-625L Multi-sensor Thermal Camera||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer||25° x 20°||25 mm||Man: ~2,700 ft|
Small Vessel: ~1.4 mi
|M-612L Multi-sensor Thermal Camera w/ Stable Platform||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer||12° x 10°||50 mm||Man: ~4,000 ft|
Small Vessel: ~2 mi
FLIR M-Series Multi-Sensor Thermal Night Vision Cameras draw on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for Coast Guards, militaries, and government agencies, to re-define maritime multi-sensor system design. The M-Series contains FLIR's toughest and best-performing thermal cameras available outside of the Special Forces.
With 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide 4X the thermal resolution and more 2X the range performance of other systems. Even in the dead of night, M-Series cameras let you see more, and farther, than ever before.
FLIR M-Series Features:
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics ice-free for crystal clear video
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions provide best-in-class range performance
- System is easy to install and control thanks to simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability
- See more in the most challenging conditions with Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or a single multi-function display
- Display standard video signal on any monitor with an auxiliary video input
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!