Lowrance HDS Carbon Series Multifunction Displays
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|HDS-7 Carbon MFD w/o Transducer||7 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$749.00 USD|
|HDS-7 Carbon MFD & TotalScan Transducer Bundle||7 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$999.00 USD|
|HDS-7 Carbon MFD & StructureScan 3D Transducer Bundle||7 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$1,299.00 USD|
|HDS-9 Carbon MFD w/o Transducer||9 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$1,449.00 USD|
|HDS-9 Carbon MFD & TotalScan Transducer Bundle||9 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$1,699.00 USD|
|HDS-9 Carbon MFD & StructureScan 3D Transducer Bundle||9 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$1,999.00 USD|
|HDS-12 Carbon MFD w/o Transducer||12 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$2,449.00 USD|
|HDS-12 Carbon MFD & TotalScan Transducer Bundle||12 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$2,699.00 USD|
|HDS-12 Carbon MFD & StructureScan 3D Transducer Bundle||12 in. Color Touchsreen|
|500W||C-Map Insight||$2,999.00 USD|
Lowrance HDS Carbon Series Multifunction Displays feature new ultra-clear SolarMAX HD multi-touch displays with high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings for wider viewing angles under any lighting condition. Superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels are specifically designed to truly maximize today's leading sonar. HDS Carbon Series Displays are loaded with dual core high performance processors for faster redraw speeds and quicker response times to display dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D and StructureMap plus split-screen views and mapping at the same time, with enough reserve brute strength for future high powered fishfinding upgrades.
The HDS Carbon Series brings modern ''smartphone-like'' comfort with integrated Bluetooth and wireless connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology, including a system Service Assistant that allows users to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance, and a Network Analyzer that notifies users when new software is available.
The most versatile combos available today, Lowrance HDS Carbon Displays can control SmartSteer trolling motor/outboard motors, be paired with Power-Poler shallow-water anchors, and view/control Mercury VesselView Link. An expansive list of entertainment and safety plug-ins are available to complete your network. Navigate with ease thanks to Lowrance's proven expertise, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna, built-in C-MAP, and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit's dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree Shop.
Easy to see LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. A unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings, along with superior color accuracy, a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers result in clear visibility in any lighting situation. HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough power, speed, and agility for quicker response times and faster redraws to easily drive today's best technology, like the Lowrance Outboard pilot, Mercury VesselView Link, and StructureScan 3D, with enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies. Lowrance's unique and simple to use interface offers intuitive software, control via a quick-response touchscreen or keypad, and protective coatings for performance in even the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, access to all HDS Carbon features is at your fingertips.
Two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time (low, medium or high) means you'll never miss fish targets again. Keep your favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles. Dual network sonar views allow you to cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from a bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display. Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan HD or StructureScan 3D to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the sides of your boat.
Lowrance HDS Carbon Displays have a high performance processor for faster sonar updates and lightning quick redraw speeds. It easily powers Carbon's intuitive user-interface that includes cursor assist, scrolling menus, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, SonicHub 2 Marine Audio, DSC VHF and Class B AIS, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury VesselView Link, Bluetooth control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer interface, featuring control of the Lowrance Outboard Pilot and MotorGuide Xi5 trolling motor. Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices, allows you to download map purchases for immediate use and software updates in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly with supported smartphones and tablets. The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, and the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for fast resolution of technical and software issues.
Lowrance HDS Carbon Series Multifunction Display Features:
- TotalScan all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass Compatibility
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000 devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Backlighting: LED w/ Adjustable SolarMAX HD Display & Keypad
- Waypoint storage: 5000 with 200 routes
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- Mapping Options: C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and more
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP Sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan 3D, StructureScan HD and SpotlightScan transducers
- Wireless Connectivity
- 2 Ethernet Ports
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Warranty: 2 year
- Lowrance Navigation Advantages:
- Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Precision-9 compatible - the Precision-9 supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Lowrance: autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000 connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Carbon includes built-in C-MAP Basemap charts for Coastal and Inland US waters, a world background reference map, and compatibility with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Mapping options include Insight Genesis, Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics and more.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases. Buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch or Gen2 Displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Sonar Advantages and Specifications:
- Built in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Dual-channel CHIRP sonar increase visible fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual network sonar Views allow for covering more water and seeing mark fish targets from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with (optional) StructureScan 3D to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Built-in support for StructureScan HD imaging- Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires OPTIONAL structureScan HD transducer.
- TotalScan transducer - use the OPTIONAL, all-in-one TotalScan Skimmer transducer (000-12568-001) for Broadband and CHIRP sonar, plus StructureScan HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging. This optional transducer simplifies installations by allowing anglers to get all their sonar with only one transducer install.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder - Display and mark baitfish, gamefish, and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from one to more than 3,000ft, depending on Transducer.
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or Broadband sounder returns.
- StructureMap capability - Use live or recorded StructureScan 3D and StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of rivers, lakes, or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- TrackBack to review and save key spots - Scroll-back through sonar or StructureScan HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan Sonar ready - OPTIONAL add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Output Power: 500W RMS
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- (StructureScan 3D/HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side Scanning range: 600ft per side
- Temperature Reading: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- MAX DEPTH PER SONAR OPERATION:
- StructureScan HD (Optional): 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- StructureScan 3D (Optional): SideScan - 600 ft/183m; DownScan - 300 ft/92m
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
StructureScan 3D SideScan Bundle with 3D Transom Mount Transducer
- Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, StructureScan 3D produces images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180°, 3-dimensional views.
- StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180°, 3-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive 3-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems. This unique, true-to-life view is attained with a single SKU that includes a SideScan 3D Skimmer transducer and StructureScan 3D module.
- Easy-to-Understand Sonar Images-Leading Edge scanning reference provides clear graphical illustration of sonar beams
- ScanTrack allows viewing of 3D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity-Scan up to 600 feet to each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views
- Easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located
- Easily identify vertical drops and crucial depth changes
- Use 3D Waypoint Overlay makes it easy to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
- SelectScan Target Identification-Automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
- Contours below the water's surface are shown - up to 600 feet port and starboard - with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan 3D provides multiple views, including 2-dimensional DownScan Imaging and StructureScan HD, and the realistic 3-dimensional views.
- Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
- The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
- Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
- This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
- The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity For up to 3 networked devices.
I would urge caution on reliability on this product.
I do not know the English language. I wish to add Arabic language and thank you
The Lowrance 3D does not meet expectations; somewhat useful up to 100 ft , preferably less than 50 ft. Would not purchase the unit again.
TotalScan transducer is the BEST. amazing detail even on-plane ( 24mph). Using my HDS Carbon on waters I have fished for years is like a WHOLE new world, with all the details I can now see
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!