Shimano SUS70M2 Sellus Travel Spinning Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Power||Action||Mono Line Rating (lb)||PowerPro Line Rating (lb)||Lure Rating|
|Grip Material||Guide Type||Reargrip Length|
|Medium||Fast||6-12||5-30||3/16-5/8||Cork||Aluminum Oxide||9.0||2.5||$59.99 USD|
- Technique specific actions
- Low profile aluminum oxide guides
- Custom Shimano reel seat
- custom shaped EVA split grip handle
- Laser etched technique badge
- Multipurpose hook keeper
- 1 year warranty
But..Tackle Direct had em so I bought 2! This is a good rod!!
- A light rod. It has enough backbone to handle large fish.
- I can find no fault with this rod
- Price is right, overall weight is lighter than expected. Feels as good or better than my Loomis
- There or no cons
- handle cork
- sensitive and strong, does the job
- Price, Casting precision, and the Craftsmanship of this rod even though you pay pennies for it.
- None so far.
- Priced right
- Strong and sensitive for a 2 piece
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!